What is the IDC Panel
The IDC panel is the content management system where developers configure the publishing of a game at the platform. The main features of the panel are:
- Basic game configuration: system requirements, category, age rating, countries, and languages supported by the game.
- Game page configuration: public name, description, public texts localization, media (image and video), news, and guidelines. .
- Game shop configuration: target user, language and availability; ítem and article creation; offers and coupons set up, shop skins uploading, test shop.
- Game version configuration: game releases, patch notes, deploys management.
- Advanced game configuration: DLCs, events, eSports tournament and leagues, achievements management (coming soon).
URL to the IDC Panel
TO go to the IDC Panel, click here.
IDC Panel Documentation
- For a quick guide on how to integrate a game at the IDC Games platform, go to the Quick IDC Panel Guide.
- For a quick guide on how to the integrate the login system for a game at the IDC Games platform, go to the Login Guide.
- For a guide on how to integrate payments for a game at the IDC Games platform, go to the Payments Guide.